Day 1(Friday, July 27)
11:30 pm Depart from Hongik Univ. Subway station(Sub Line 2,Exit 1)
12:00am Pick up at Express bus terminal Subway station(Sub Line 3,7/ Exit 8)
1.Please come to the pick up site early, as we will be leaving on time and we are not waiting more than 10 minutes (If you are late, you will either need to find your own way to our next destination or be written down as a no-show, and you will not receive a refund).
2.After you sign up you must let us know which pick up place you will meet us at by email and state if you are travelling with others and who is in your group to help us with faster room assignments.
3.Make sure you get a confirmation email from us and bring proof that you have paid for the trip just in case. (Proof can be an ATM receipt, or bank statement either on your phone or a printout).
4.Please save our emergency phone number (010-4242-5536) and call us if you have any problems finding the pick up site.
Day 2(Saturday 28)
00:40am Pickup at Cheongmyeong(청명) subway stop exit 1
*6 stops away from Jukjeon and 6 stops away from Suwon subway station
02:30am Pickup at Daejeon Tollgate(near Daejeon bus terminal complex at Yongjeon-dong(용전동)- we are meeting at Hyundai Oilbank gas station around 200 meters before the tollgate)
*click the link to see the information of pick up point
* This pick up time is subject to change according to the traffic condition.
04:00am Pick up at Dong-Gwangju IC( for those who live in and around Jella province)
05:00am Arrive at Jangheung, relax in the tents provided
08:00 am Breakfast at the main town near tent site(not included)
09:00-11:00 Nude forest (only one place in Korea)
take a therapeutic walk and relax in the forest.
11:40am Lunch at maintown(not included)
12:30pm Join the Aqua Festival
- Join the biggest water fight Parade in the main town
- Tug-o-war in the water
- Bare hand fishing
- Football in the water pool
-Banana boat riding
- and much more
18:30pm Dinner( not included)-there are many famous restaurants nearby
20:30-24:00 Night DJ/EDM Party
Day 3(Sunday 29)
07:00 am Breakfast(included)
09:00am Depart for Jeju
11:00am Arrive in Jeju
-Mysterious Ghost road
-Manjanggul Lava Tube
-check into pension
-Special Jeju black pork BBQ Dinner together(Included)
Day 4(Monday 30)
-Depart for Southwestern part tour
-Oedolgae Olle trail walking
-Cliff diving at the Natural pool
-free time at Jungmun golden sand beach
(you also visit Teddy bear museum, yeomiji botanical garden or aquarium)
Day 5(Tuesday 31)
-Visit Seongsan Sunrise peak(성산일출봉)-UNESCO Natural Heritage Site
-Beach Activities at Hyeopjae(The most beautiful beach in Korea)
-ATV or Go Cart riding(optional 20,000won)
-Horse riding(Optional 10,000won)
-Beach Activities at Hamdeok beach(The most beautiful beach in Korea)
-Free time in Jeju city(dinner is not included)
(Our bus leaves at 10pm to our hotel)
Day 6(Wednesday, August 01)
-Relax on the beach near the hotel
-Local market shopping to purchase souvenir
12:00 pm Depart for Mainland
14:00 pm Arrive at Mainland
14:10pm Leave for Seoul
15:30pm Drop off at Gwangju
17:00 pm Drop off at Daejeon Tollgate
19:00pm Arrive in Seoul
1. The trip will cost 369,000won
*Early bird price
-359,000KRW(350USD) paid by July 10
And this trip price includes below;
- Round trip ferry ticket
- Chartered limousine bus from Seoul to Jangheung & Ferry terminal
- Chartered limousine bus from Ferry terminal to Seoul
- 8 meals including special Jeju pork BBQ
- Accommodation(pension) for 4 days,1 night at tent and 3 night at luxury pension which has beds in its room
- Limousine bus in Jeju for 4 days(a Chartered bus)
- All Entrance fees(Loveland,Seongsan sunrise peak,Nude forest, Manjanggul lava tube, Jungbang waterfall, Oedolgae cliff etc)
- Experience fees at Aqua festival like bare handed fishing, banana boat, kayaking, EDM night party and more
- English speaking guides
2. The pension where we will be staying at is quite luxurious, and it has an oceanside view. It is also only a ten minute walk to the beach as well. The rooms are very luxurious, there are four different types of rooms (A,B,C,D) that we have to offer. The beds are various sizes, and three people can be accommodated to one room(one double bed and single bed). If you would like a two-person room, it will cost extra(25,000W per night, per person). The pension has a grand courtyard, and is all-around a great place to detox and relax.
3. We will be taking a maximum of 40 people this time. You can pay in full or deposit 100,000won now and pay the rest by July 17th.
And the cancellation Policy is as follows;
*30 days before the trip from the departure time: you will get a full refund
*30 days - 10 days before the trip from the departure time:50% refund
*10 days before the trip from the departure time: 0% refund
Please book early as the places will be allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis.
4. Send payment to Shinhan Bank account no: 140-011-581081 under the name of (주)더에이케이트래블
*You also pay via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. When you deposit into the Adventure Korea’s account, PLEASE make sure you send an email to email@example.com and provide all the information below;
2.Your full name including middle name.
4.How much was deposited
5.What bank you sent it from
6.Time and date you sent it
7.Pick up site
8.All your travel companion names for room arrangement
9.Which extra activity you want
-ATV riding(yes or no)
-Gokart riding(yes or no)
-Horse riding(yes or no)
-Mt. Halla hiking(yes or no)
10.Gender & Date of birth
11.Passport(or ARC) number
12.Nationality for ferry ticket
*You must bring the same one(passport or ARC) which you will give us the number. If not, you will not get on the ferry.
NOTE: If you deposit money for groups, you will have to provide all the names in your group for room arrangement.
If you sign up with more than 5 friends you will all receive a discount on the trip like below;
more than 15 people: 4,000won
NOTE: You must all sign up and pay together to qualify for the discount. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to qualify
*If you have been on one trip with us and join us again you will get a discount on your next trip. The more trips you do the more discount you will get.
Here’s a breakdown
your first trip is full price.
your second trip is discounted by 1,000won.
your third trip is discounted by 2,000won.
your fourth trip is discounted by 3,000won.
your fifth trip is discounted by 4,000won.
from your 6th trip is discounted by 5,000won.
Please send an email to email@example.com to qualify.
How to sign up for the trip
1. At the top of the trip details you will see a "RESERVATION" button, click on this. If you are not a member you will have to sign up by clicking on the sign up link. After this is done simply follow the directions as listed.
2. Please leave contact information i.e. phone number in case there is any cancellation to the trip or any other changes to the posted information.
ADVENTURE KOREA DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
By signing up and participating in any of the trips offered by Adventure Korea, the PARTICIPANT acknowledges and agrees that the activities offered by Adventure Korea are in general adventure sports/activities in nature, and therefore are generally risky activities which may involve potential and unforeseeable risks of harm, which could include death or serious personal injury. The PARTICIPANT voluntarily and expressly assumes these risks and is fully responsible for his/her participation and actions in the activities at issue, and agrees that Adventure Korea or any of its officers, employees, guides, and representatives shall not be responsible for or be obligated to provide any financial assistance or any other assistance whatsoever in the event of injury, illness, death or property damage relating to or arising out of the Activities at issue.