Sea KayakingWe will go sea kayaking where you can see the rocky mountains meet the sea
Namhae island adventuresThe highlight of this trip is the German folk village where they hold the Oktoberfest with plenty of cold draft beers, traditional German food along with some Korean as well, and plenty of things to do at this Festival.
Namhae island adventuresWe will also, go Kayaking, snorkeling and hiking around the beautiful island.
HikingGo hiking up Geumsan where you can get an amazing view of the islands and the sea
Oktoberfest in Namhae island 2019
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE !
SPECIAL PRICE: ONLY 80,000 WON 1 NIGHT and 2 DAYS
Let Adventure Korea take you down South to beautiful Namhae Island.
In October, the weather will be still warm down south and we will still be able to swim in the sea.
The highlight of this trip is the German folk village where they hold the Oktoberfest with plenty of cold draft beers, traditional German food along with some Korean as well, and plenty of things to do at this Festival.
We will also, go Kayaking, snorkeling and hiking around the beautiful island.
- We will go sea kayaking where you can see the rocky mountains meet the sea
- Oktoberfest in Germany can be seen in Korea
- Enjoy a variety of German beers
- After kayaking to a nearby small island, you can go snorkeling and see all the different sea creatures and plants
- Enjoy a variety of music,dance and performances
- Drink and sing with your old and new friends on a festival
- Watch the sunrise from the village while smelling the fresh sea air
- More water activities like kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, tanning, and a lot more
- We will go hiking up Geumsan (금산), which is one of the most famous hiking courses because of its breathtaking scenery where you can see all the different islands and the sea
- At the top of Geumsan you can visit the Boriam temple, one of the 3 most holy sites in Korea
What to Expect
Depart from Noksapyeong station
Pick up at Express bus terminal subway station at exit 8
pick up at Cheongmyeong subway station at exit 6
Depart from Osan college subway station exit 2
(Other pick up sites)
NOTE : Bus departures from Kunsan & Jeongju must have at least 30 people combined 5
Depart from Kunsan (Emart 24 outside of main gate)
Pick up Jeonju bus terminal
Visit Rest stop and have lunch (not included)
Arrive at Namhae island
Let’s go sea kayaking and snorkeling
*Sea kaykaking & snorkeling (30,000 won optional)
check into accommodation( 4 to a room)
*It costs extra 20,000won per person for two person room
*We are staying at Korean style room and providing all beddings
Partake in the German Beer Festival
comeback to accomodations and sleep
Sunday, October 6
check out and move to Mt.Geumsan National park
*We will take a shuttle bus to almost to the peak and will witness the amazing view
*For those who not for hiking
-We will take you to Sangju silver sand beach/ beach time
lunch at sangju beach(Not included)
*There are many restaurants
Leave for home
Arrive Osan college station
Arrive at Cheongmyeong station
Arrive at Express bus terminal station
1.Price for the trip for 2 days and 1 night is ONLY 80,000 won
– Round trip bus
– Accommodation ( 4 to a room)
– Breakfast on Sunday
– Free access to the German beer festival
– Hiking (Cost 2,000 extra for shuttle bus& entrance fee)
2. The accommodation allows for 4 people per room and rooms have a TV, blankets, toilet and shower facilities, so you just need to bring your own toiletries and towel.
– It costs extra 20,000won per person to use 2 person room
3. If you want to share a room with your friend, let us know in advance so that we can organize it.
How to Pay for Trips
1.You can use ATM machines to wire payments directly from your bank account to Adventure Korea’s account,Shinhan Bank account no: 140-011-581081 under the name of (주)더에이케이트래블
2.Otherwise, you can visit any bank in Korea and have a teller wire the funds on your behalf.
3.You can pay via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org and it is 77USD
How to sign up for the trip
Please pay the full amount in order to reserve your seat and email to email@example.com with the information below;
2.Your full name including middle name.
4.How much was deposited
5.What bank you sent it from
6.Time and date you sent it
7.Pick up site
9.All your travel companion names for room arrangement
NOTE: If you deposit money for groups, you will have to provide all the names in your group for room arrangement.
If you sign up with more than 5 friends you will all receive a discount on the trip as below;
more than 15 people: 5,000won
NOTE: You must all sign up and pay together to qualify for the discount. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to qualify
5 days before the trip: Full refund
3 days before the trip: 50% refund
1 day before the trip: 0% refund ( 24 hours or less from the departure time)
Pick up site
06:00am Depart from Noksapyeong station(exit 2)
06:20am Pick up at Express bus terminal subway station at exit 8
06:50am pick up at Cheongmyeong subway station at exit 6
07:20am Depart from Osan college subway station exit 2
ADVENTURE KOREA DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
By signing up and participating in any of the trips offered by Adventure Korea, the PARTICIPANT acknowledges and agrees that the activities offered by Adventure Korea are in general adventure sports/activities in nature, and therefore are generally risky activities which may involve potential and unforeseeable risks of harm, which could include death or serious personal injury. The PARTICIPANT voluntarily and expressly assumes these risks and is fully responsible for his/her participation and actions in the activities at issue, and agrees that Adventure Korea or any of its officers, employees, guides, and representatives shall not be responsible for or be obligated to provide any financial assistance or any other assistance whatsoever in the event of injury, illness, death or property damage relating to or arising out of the Activities at issue.