ATV, Bungee Jumping, four season Festival Trip
We will take you to a town that has many different seasonal trips where you can participate in some adventurous activities. You can go bungee jumping, ATV riding, and you can make some traditional Korean food in addition to the seasonal activities. You can visit a strawberry farm in the spring, go mud fishing in the summer, ice fishing in the winter, and walnut and sweet potato harvesting in the fall.
- Pick strawberries at a strawberry farm during spring. Take home 500 grams of strawberries that you picked yourself. Feel free to eat the strawberries as you pick them too
- Make strawberry bread from strawberries grown at the farm we are going to
- Ride on a raft in the nearby river
- Ride an ATV around a course that’s nearby
- In the winter we can go to a frozen reservoir and do some ice fishing
- In the summer we can go to a muddy bank and do some mud fishing
- In the fall we can do some walnut and sweet potato harvesting. Eat what you harvest later
- On the way to the village we can stop by a bungee jumping site and you can jump from 53 meters above a river
- Make traditional Korean pancakes and drink traditional Korean rice wine. (파전 & 막걸리)
- Play traditional Korean games such as throwing arrows into a basket
- We can go kayaking in the river
- Get pulled by an old tractor
- Visit the Freshwater Fish Museum and see all the different wildlife that live in rivers and lakes in Korea
- Get together with others to row in a dragon boat down the river
- Go down a water slide that feeds into the river
What to Expect
Pick up at a location of your choosing
Arrive at the Seoraksan National Park and have lunch
Take a hike on the various courses
– Ulsanbawi Rock Course (3 1/2 hours)
– Biseondae Rock Course (2 1/2 hours)
– Biryoung Falls Course (2 hours)
Finish hike and move to the hotel.
Arrive at our accommodation and unpack
Free time-You can use hot spa or Jjimjilbang near the hotel
*Sokcho night tour is available
– It is only 10 minutes drive away to the beach and Sokcho city from our accommodation
Go to the indoor water park
– Water slides
– Sokcho Jungang Market
– Abai Village
– Sokcho Lighthouse Observatory
– Yeonggeumjeong Pavilion along the sea
Those who are going for hiking
Hiking(We will take Jujeongol valley course which is one of the most beautiful and easy courses)
Leave for Seoul
Arrive at Gangbyeon subway station(Line 2)
Arrive at Express bus terminal
Arrive at Cheongmyeong subway station
We have different methods for you to pay for this trip.
*From outside of Korea
-We have an overseas bank account that you can wire the funds to
-Send the payment through Paypal
*From inside of Korea
-You can use ATM machines to wire payments directly from your bank account to Adventure Korea’s account, which is Shinhan Bank account no: 140-011-581081 under the name of (주)더에이케이트래블
-Visit any bank in Korea and have a teller wire the funds on your behalf
-Send the payment through Paypal
*You can also pay a deposit using any method above (30% of total price) and pay the rest when you come to Korea
Please contact email@example.com for any enquiries about payment methods
Pick up site
We can pick you up at the lobby of wherever you are staying while in Korea. Please be in the lobby by the agreed upon pick up time and you will see our bus waiting to take you to your destination.
You can choose whichever accommodation that you would prefer. Look through these to get an idea of what each accommodation has to offer.
1.Daemyeong Delpino Resort
You can stay in a suite at the resort if you want. The usual rooms we book have ondol (Korean heated floors, no beds). If you want a bed though, you can request a room with a twin bed or a double bed.
The pension houses have ondol (Korean heated floors, no beds). There is also a nice outdoor barbecue section. Here we can grill and barbecue all kinds of food like seafood, beef, pork, or chicken
There are a variety of camping locations nearby. We can provide tents or you can bring your own
You can stay in a guest house at Seoraksan or Sokcho. These guest houses usually have a big common area, a kitchen, and plenty of bunk beds or single beds
We have to pay deposits for these trips with the different accommodations and activity places. If you cancel at the last minute, we are losing money as well. Therefore, we have put into place this cancellation policy. By paying for the trip you agree to this cancellation policy.
If you have paid and would like a refund we have a three week policy. This policy is as follows:
3 weeks before the trip: Full refund
2 weeks before the trip: 50% refund
1 week before the trip: 0% refund
ADVENTURE KOREA DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
By signing up and participating in any of the trips offered by Adventure Korea, the PARTICIPANT acknowledges and agrees that the activities offered by Adventure Korea are in general adventure sports/activities in nature, and therefore are generally risky activities which may involve potential and unforeseeable risks of harm, which could include death or serious personal injury. The PARTICIPANT voluntarily and expressly assumes these risks and is fully responsible for his/her participation and actions in the activities at issue, and agrees that Adventure Korea or any of its officers, employees, guides, and representatives shall not be responsible for or be obligated to provide any financial assistance or any other assistance whatsoever in the event of injury, illness, death or property damage relating to or arising out of the Activities at issue.