River Festival & Dragon Boat Race
– Price: 49,000/69,000won
*Group discounts available
**** SPECIAL PRICE ****
Meeting us there 49,000 won (shuttle bus will be picking up the members at Wondeok station (exit 1) Have to meet us there by 9:30am !
– Round Trip Bus Price for Seoul, Osan and Suwon : 69,000won
– Round Trip Bus Price for Daejeon and Kunsan : 79,000won (minimum 30 peeps)
NOTE: Meeting us there and round trip bus includes:
Accommodations at the resort, Participating in the dragon boat race, 4 Meals, canoeing, Round trip bus transportation (see options above), English speaking guides and much more!
Come with us at Adventure Korea to a fun filled River Festival & Dragon Boat Race! There are going to be many water activities like canoeing and kayaking, with instructors there if this would be your first time doing either, and more! Practicing in a canoe or a kayak will also prepare you for the Dragon Boat Race that will be taking place which anyone can enter. If your team does well in the Dragon Boat Race, you can also win a gift certificate prize from the 8,000,000won prizes available, with the first place team getting 2,000,000won!
- Enjoy all the activities and booths set up on the riverside which includes swimming in a pool set up at the riverside for the festival, listening to live music, drinking if you are old enough to drink and more
- Swim in the river, go kayaking, and canoeing
- Get lessons on how to kayak, canoe, and how to row in the Dragon Boat
- Each Dragon Boat holds a team of 14 people: 12 rowers, 1 person directing the boat at the back, and 1 person at the front drumming a traditional drum
- The races will be held tournament style, and if your team gets to at least 6th place you will get a prize
- The Dragon Boat Race is 200m so even if you are not experienced with rowing you still have a chance to win it all
- You can also participate in single kayaking or double kayaking races where you can win smaller prizes!
- Lunch(buffet style), dinner(at the resort), breakfast(at the resort), and accommodations are included in the price of the trip
- Organized with Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries so that you can get a great price for this trip
This will be a weekend full of fun and friendly competition while enjoying the refreshing nature surrounding you and listening to live music and hanging out with friends. Don’t miss out on this unique experience!
What to Expect
Osan College station exit 2
Cheongmyeong subway station exit 1
Express Bus terminal subway station exit 8
Dongdaneum History & Culture subway station exit 9
MEETING US THERE – Shuttle bus will pick up at Wondeok station (exit 1)
Move to the river(only 5 minutes drive away)
Opening ceremony of River Festival
Tournament starts for Dragon Boat Racing
Resume the race
*During the Dragon Boat Races you can enjoy all the other activities set up which include:
– Swim in the river
– Swim in a pool made especially at the riverside
– Listening to live music
– Drinking if you are old enough to drink
– And more
Finish and move to the resort
Arrive at Hanhwa resort and check in
Dinner at the resort
Free time(Convenience store, bar, arcade, and sauna in the resort)
Breakfast at the resort
Move to the river
Semi-final and Final Dragon Boat Race
– Single and Double Kayaking races are also available (on-site sign up if your team is not in the Semi-Final or Final Race)
The shuttle bus will be available for you to go back to Wondeok Station but you may also stay longer to enjoy more kayaking, canoeing, and swimming
Final shuttle bus will leave for Wondeok Station
ROUND TRIP BUSES DEPART BACK TO SEOUL ETC.
*How to Pay for Trips
1.You can use ATM machines to wire payments directly from your bank account to Adventure Korea’s account, which is Shinhan Bank account no: 140-011-581081 under the name of (주)더에이케이트래블.
2.Otherwise, you can visit any bank in Korea and have a teller wire the funds on your behalf
3.You also can pay into our paypal account below and it is 69USD
4.You must sign up at least 3 days before the trip departure date and mail to email@example.com for sign up and provide all the information below
– Full name(which is shown on the passport),
– Contact number
5 days before the trip: Full refund (120 hours from departure time)
3 days before the trip: 50% refund (72 hours from the departure time)
0% refund (72 hours or less from the departure time)
Pick up site
You will need to make it to Wondeok Station by yourself, when you make it there our shuttle bus will take you to the dragon boat race. When you arrive at Wondeok Station, go to exit 1 and you will see our shuttle bus. The shuttle bus will be leaving for the dragon boats at 9:30am so make sure you arrive to Wondeok Station before then. The bus will also take you to the resort after the races at the end of the day.
Here are some examples of ways to get to Wondeok Station from popular subway stations in Seoul:
Seoul Station to Wondeok Station: Get on the subway at Seoul Station and get on in the one headed towards Kwangwoon Univ. After 10 stops, get off at Hoegi Station to transfer to the 경의 중앙 (Gyeongi Jungang) line headed towards Jipyeong. After 18 stops, get off at Wondeok Station. Go to exit 1 and you will see our shuttle bus waiting. The total travel time should take 1 hour 40 minutes.
Hongik Univ. to Wondeok Station: Get on 경의 중앙 (Gyeongi Jungang) line headed towards Yongmun. After 30 stops, get off at Wondeok Station. Go to exit 1 and you will see our shuttle bus waiting. The total travel time should take 1 hour 49 minutes.
Sadang Station to Wondeok Station: Get on line 4 headed towards Danggogae. After 3 stops get off at Ichon Station and transfer to 경의 중앙 (Gyeongi Jungang) line headed towards Yongmun. After 25 stops get off at Wondeok Station. Go to exit 1 and you will see our shuttle bus waiting. The total travel time should take 2 hours 6 minutes.
Itaewon Station to Wondeok Station: Get on line 6 headed towards Eungam. After three stops get off at Hyochang Park Station and transfer to 경의 중앙 (Gyeongi Jungang) line headed towards Yongmun. After 27 stops get off at Wondeok Station. Go to exit 1 and you will see out shuttle bus waiting. The total travel time should take 1 hour 53 minutes.
– Please call us at 010-4242-5536 if you have any problem to find the pick up site
ADVENTURE KOREA DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
By signing up and participating in any of the trips offered by Adventure Korea, the PARTICIPANT acknowledges and agrees that the activities offered by Adventure Korea are in general adventure sports/activities in nature, and therefore are generally risky activities which may involve potential and unforeseeable risks of harm, which could include death or serious personal injury. The PARTICIPANT voluntarily and expressly assumes these risks and is fully responsible for his/her participation and actions in the activities at issue, and agrees that Adventure Korea or any of its officers, employees, guides, and representatives shall not be responsible for or be obligated to provide any financial assistance or any other assistance whatsoever in the event of injury, illness, death or property damage relating to or arising out of the Activities at issue.
(Meet us Wondeok stn)
(Using round trip bus)